We are open every day for lunch and dinner – All day on Friday to Sunday inclusive. To book click the booking button below or call 01557 814 217.
At No.1 Fleet Street our focus is on cooking the best food using locally sourced produce (where possible).
Our suppliers include:
- Grobdale of Girthon who supply delicious pork, reared through low intensity farming
- Award winning Ballards butchers for our stewing beef and steaks
- Gledpark farm assured venison and honey
- Cream o’ Galloway ethical dairy for cheese and ice cream
- Galloway Smokehouse for smoked meats & fresh fish.
We are passionate about ensuring that every experience in our restaurant is consistently good. During the spring and summer months we operate the beer garden where we hold events including the Gatehouse Music Festival which we sponsor. This area is available for private hire.
For any queries email email@example.com. Save